Monday, October 20, 2008

Best of Times











Fall has just begun and as the leaves begin to fall I am reminded of another year that has come and gone. I moved to SC almost four years ago and when I look at just how much my life has changed over the past four years, I am completely amazed. To come from a place of virtual solitude to a place of overwhelming support - is truly amazing to me. When I see the people that God has brought into my life and the friendships/family that He has given me, I really do get tears in my eyes. (Which I know is hard to believe, considering I'm a weeper) There really aren't words to express just how blessed I feel and how thankful I am. I guess it's the times we are speechless that allows the people who love us to hear the words we cannot say and feel the things we cannot share. To all my peeps, "Hear me when I say - I love you!"








1 comment:

Sara said...

aw, bean you're a gem...