Monday, April 20, 2009

Having you there....





"You are better off to have a friend than to be all alone, because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn. If you fall, your friend can help you up." ~Eccl. 4:9-10
*********************************
My life is so much more enjoyable because of the beautiful women God has placed in my life. And my life is so much more bearable because they are there to help shoulder the load that this life offers.
*********************************
I love you, girls! From the core of who I am.








2 comments:

Sara said...

i love you, bean

that's really one of my favorite pics, ever - the top one of you and ruthie - gorgeous.

Ruthie Zylstra said...

Dean-I love ya. You are one of my favorites. I am so glad we are friends. Thanks for loving me and being someone just to lax with when we dont feel like doing anything crazy. Love ya